The OSE, Oeuvre des Secours des Enfrants, was founded in 1912 in St. Petersburg by Jewish doctors concerned with the health and welfare of Jewish children. Following the Russian revolution, it moved to Berlin, and in 1933 to Paris. During and after World War II it cared for Jewish children displaced by Nazism. See www.ose-france.org for its current activities. Friends & Alumni OSE-USA can be reached at OSE-USA@outlook.com.
Shattered Crystals Home Page